Wednesday 7 March 2012

Its The Children~ Second Generation Market Targets

Its The Children~ Second Generation Market Targets

I applaud marketing. I think I was the first television generation of the big brand product adverts. All our favorite toys and must haves. The soda to drink. The place to shop. Our kids see much more and a whole lot
faster.
What they see as popular has taken form in a total new idea. From what I watch the images seen are flash
pictures and animation. They are collected, like sea-shells as Jack Dorsey mentioned in his interview with Commonwealth.org. Although there are 'mature' social medias I think the most appealing means for messaging
with children on the internet is a modern version of the picture story book and it is www.tumblr.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment